MESHARI MOHAMED ALOSAIMI
B.A. Kuwait University Law School-1972
- Deputy District Attorney
- Kuwait National Petroleum Co.-Legal Department, Kuwait Office & London Office.
- Head Of Legal Department Of Public Institution For Social Security.
- Lawyer Before Court Of Cassation And Constitutional Supreme Court In The State Of Kuwait.
- Head Of Kuwait Bar Association-1988-1992.
- Elected Member Of The Kuwait Parliament For The Sessions 1992, 1996, 1999-2003.
- Member Of The Parliament Legislative Committee From 1999-2003.
- Member Of The Parliament Committee For Defending The Public Fund From 1994 – 2002.
HAMAD ABDULLA AL JOUAAN
Date of Birth :
Holder of licentiate of law, Cairo, 1970
- Assistant undersecretary for legal affairs at the Civil Service Council, 1972.
- Assistant undersecretary for employment planning, 1976.
- Entrusted with management of the Social Securities Institution, as well as contributing in drafting its law.
- Member of the 6th National Assembly, 1985.
- Elected as chairman of the legislative and legal affairs committee at the National Assembly, 1992, for the first, second, third and fourth cycles.
- Member of the Assembly office for 1992, based on the provision of article 32 of the bylaws of the Assembly which stipulate that the Assembly office is formed of the chairman, vice chairman, secretary and controller, and joined by the chairman of the legislative and legal affairs committee and the financial and economic affairs committee, once it is elected.
- Chairman of the petitions and complains committee upon resignation of its former chairman, Turki Al Azmi, from the second ordinary cycle, 1992.