2016 - Present
Finance Advisor, Meshari Al Osaimi Law Firm, Kuwait
AVP – Finance Department, Tharwa Investment Company K.S.C (Closed), Kuwait
- Supervision and monitoring of company’s accounting cycle, finance department policies and procedures.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly management reports, departmental performance and budget with a quarterly variances.
- Forecast cash flow and create optimal capital structure to manage the matching of inflow with maturities to take advantage from cash surplus or to hedge against expected deficit.
- Compliance with regulatory bodies’ reports and requirements such as Central Bank of Kuwait, Capital Market Authority and ministries.
- Supervision on local and foreign under management funds (NAV, Financial statements and compliance requirements).
June 2004-up to Nov-2007
Senior Auditor, Anwar Al-Qatami & Co, Grant Thornton
- Preparation of clients' financial statements /consolidated financial statements and other connected reports ensuring compliance with local and international reporting requirements.
- Planning and coordinating of audit assignments, supervising, controlling and reviewing fieldwork of the staff members.
- Experience in trading, construction, investments accounting.
- Preparation of a valuations.
- Making of management report for the matters arise during the assignment (such as weaknesses, changes, errors, adjustments, etc).
- Apply of several professional software related to audit procedures, and reviewing of the outputs of clients systems.
Oct 2002-June 2004
Auditor, Al Bazie & Co, RSM (Previously Anderson)
CGMA, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, USA
CPA, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, USA
CMA, Institute of Management Accountants, USA
2002, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Al-Ahliya University, Jordan