Engineering project management.
Engineering expert legal advisor for various court cases related to construction projects.
2013 - present
Head of Engineering Section at Meshari Al Osaimi Law Firm
CEO & Engineering expert legal advisor for various court cases related to construction projects at UMS Real Estate Companies
2005 - 2012
Senior Vice President & Engineering expert legal advisor for various court cases related to construction projects at United Medical Services Company
2001 - 2004
Projects Director at Kuwait United Construction Management
1991 - 2001
Al-Baidaa Trading & Contracting Co. holding the following positions:
- Factory Manager, supervising 100 employees at ready mix concrete plant including operators, lab techs, drivers, clerks, accounting staff and sales representatives.
- Project Manager, construction and maintenance of private villas.
- Coordination/planning/material Engineer for Audit Bureau Project.
- Project Manager for demolition, repair, civil works and sales of equipment and materials at Shuwaikh Power and water production station (10$ million project).
- Project Manager for disposal of PCB transformers and supply, erection, testing and commissioning of new transformers at Shuaiba and Doha East Power Stations.
- Project Manager, renovation, repair and maintenance works of residential buildings.
- Project Manager for renovation, repair and maintenance works of buildings at Kuwait University.
1985 - 1991
Kuwait Prefabricated Buildings Co. holding the following positions:
- Material and Quality Control Engineer, construction of 405 houses for national housing authority.
- Project Engineer for constriction project of 84 precast electrical substations for Ministry of Electricity and Water.
- Head Of Civil Engineering Laboratory, supervising test for factories and sites of the company.
- Quality Control Engineer for precast concrete factories and sites belonging to company.
1985 Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kuwait University, Kuwait